segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Skinny vs HUGE

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees a HUGE black guy standing next to him.
The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says:
- '7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch member, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.'
The white man faints and falls to the floor.
The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says:
-'What's wrong with you?'
In a weak voice the little guy says,
- 'What EXACTLY did you say to me?'
The big dude says:
- 'I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone
always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch private, my left testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds, and my name is Turner Brown.'

The small guy says:
- 'Turner Brown!!... Sweet Jesus...
I thought you said, 'Turn Around!!!'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário